January 29, 2013

100th Day of School Celebration

One of my favorite Ivy Lane Designs customers, and all around nice person and Supermom, Donna, requested individually wrapped 1, 0 and 0 crayons to be given as party favors at her son Max's 100th Day of School Celebration.  She let me know what she wanted the toppers to say, and shared with me Max's school colors; blue and yellow/gold.  

I immediately went to work and could not be happier with the end result!  Donna's reaction?  "They look fantastic!!!!!!!!  YOU ROCK!"    



~Merrill     

2 comments:

donna d said...

Thank u for helping me to be "the fun mom.". Your creativity is amazing! I can't wait to give them to the kids! I will try to post pictures.
~ Donna

MERRILL WEBER ART said...

Thanks, Donna, for giving me the opportunity to help Max and his friends celebrate their 100th Day of School!